Here’s the Easy Tuna Patties recipe from my latest COOKED UP COOKING WITH KATIE Facebook livestream – You + 1 can of tuna, a pantry love story: 3 easy recipes!!
- 2 cans tuna (5 to 6 ounce cans), packed in water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, green onions, or shallots
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 raw egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Drain liquid from tuna cans.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the canola oil and butter. Add more panko bread crumbs if the mixture is too wet. Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Form the mixture into patties. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Fry patties for about minutes per side. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.